- Brings about major financial breakthroughs; AR is a layered asset.
- Keeps customer-base more elated and engaged.
- Creates indelible visuals; cut to Netflix-Snapchat’s AR Lens for Stranger Things 2.
- Intrigues and involves more users, thus inviting interactivity.
- Captures attention, hence more retention.
- Elevates and encourages the level of interaction.
- Lets the users in- a straight dive into hyperreal experiences.
- Consider Le Petit Chef's AR-induced show; merging visual with gustatory.
- Reality and the virtual meets, absorbing customers thoroughly; propagates popularity.
- Independent of space; works via apps, websites, headsets & glasses or the social media.
- Like sunflowers to the sun, turns more heads.
- Hits high notes in visitor traffic vis-à-vis websites, apps, influencer handles, stores, restaurants, etc,.
- Fulfils KPI (Key Performance Indicator) of dwelltime.
- Ensures conversion of user index; avant garde interface, content and solutions.
- Spreads the right buzz, drives sales and raises brand value- like Über's Zurich campaign.